Donnerstag, 7. März 2013

Rest In Peace Paul Bearer...

While I was looking for news on the internet I heard one message that shocked me really...

William Moody - better known as Paul Bearer, the manager of many wrestlers, including The Undertaker, Kane & Mankind - died on March 5th at the age of 58. The cause of his death isn't really clear. He has suffered many different diseases over the last few years and he made his last appearance in a wheel chair. For more information go to pwmania.com.

EDIT: Many superstars reacted to his death too.

For me this message came totally surprising. He was a very important person for the wrestling business and it's not nice that his fate came so early. Of course I'm with the family and friends of him.

Rest In Peace Paul Bearer, you will be missed.

~VS